Friday, October 02, 2015

Tickets Now On Sale for December 10 Concert!

I'm excited about this concert coming up at the National Arts Centre's 4th Stage. It's a great, intimate venue for a concert (cabaret-style), with excellent technical support and sound. Most of all, it's a rare opportunity for me to perform with three of the finest musicians I know: gifted fiddler and multi-instrumentalist James Stephens (who is also the brilliant producer of my 3 CDs), guitar genius Danny Artuso, and keyboard virtuoso Alex Vlamis.  These three gentlemen made stellar contributions to my latest CD, The Devil's Day Off, and together I think we can give you some of the feel of the CD, along with the unique joys of live, real-time music (but you should still buy the CD!).

It's about a year late to be calling this concert a CD launch, but really that's what it is. For various reasons, my plans for an earlier launch fell through, with the usual consequences, i.e. the CD has not really been on anyone's radar.  On the positive side, now I get to perform in my favourite Ottawa venue (which always has to be booked far in advance).  We've kept the ticket price modest, in the hope that people will have enough cash left to buy CDs (perhaps as Christmas presents for the music fans on your list...)

If you've read this far, thanks for your interest in my music, and I hope to see you on December 10th!

Tom